Friday 2 April 2010

Dream Lake Chiang Mai

I had lived in Chiang Mai for a few years before I eventually discovered Dream Lake. This is a well stocked, well kept lake just on the out skirts of Chiang Mai town. It holds some enormous fish that bend the rod double. I also love this place because of the large numbers of smaller fish that I can cast a waggler or fish the pole for. I have just brought a new pole because this place broke my last.(I hope this one is strong enough) The owner and his wife are great people, I have fished with Reiner on numerous occasions, he is a passionate angler from Germany and I have eaten enough of his wife's(Ploy) food to know she is a great cook. This makes Dream Lake a great place to spend the day . Also, I can bring the wife. I fish, she eats, now everyone is happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment